Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Challenge #23 - Sketch

Happy Wednesday everyone! It is time for a new challenge and this week I decided to make up a sketch for you to use. It is my first ever sketch and I hope it inspires you to create something awesome!With the fabulous Spring weather we have been having, I make up this sweet little card that reminds me of warm weather days when I was a little girl. (I might be able to still jump rope, but it wouldn't be pretty!)


Make sure you check out what the other Girlfriends have done and be sure to link up your project below. I can't wait to see what you create this week! Hugs~ Joanne xo

9 comments:

  1. Adorable Jo and great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Beautiful Card! Thanks for the great Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Sketch, I just had to try it out :-)

    xxDebbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry...first link(17) seemed not to be working....

    xxDebbie S

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful job on your first sketch...God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch....so easy to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun sketch! I ended up turning it on its side for my card. I am so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete