Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Challenge #221 - Clean & Simple

Welcome to Wednesday and another fun challenge at Little Red Wagon!  This week I would like to see a clean and simple card.  There is just something appealing about the simplicity of a clean and simple style and I can't wait to see what you create!

Here is a card that I created to inspire you:


My card features a digi image that I colored with my Copics and a sentiment that I printed on my computer.

I hope you'll get a chance to join in with our challenge this week.  Remember to link up your creation below and we'll be sure to visit your blog.  Don't forget to check out the cards that the Girlfriends created - I am sure you will be inspired by their fabulous designs!

Joanne xo


5 comments:

  1. I have problem with mr LInky for add my link (number 8)
    here my card http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2014/01/3sss-card-1.html
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity!!!
    Letizia
    =^_^=

    ReplyDelete