Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Emboss Folder Love! Little Red Wagon Challenge #309

Hello Everyone!!

This week I am Hosting our challenge at Little Red Wagon. I challenge for The Girlfriends was to use an embossing folder. I love the magic that can happen to a plain piece of cardstock by using one.I would love to see your amazing creations using Embossing Folders on your cards/projects this week! I have more details about my card on my blog.

I can't wait to see all of your cards/projects.  For more inspiration, you canclick on The Girlfriends blogs listed over in the right side and see their fabulous creations!! :).

Then come back where and post your projects using the LinkUp button.  Make sure to come back next Tuesday to check out your creations that inspired me!!!





Thanks for joining us this week and make sure to come back next week when Carolyn is hosting our 310th challenge!
Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card Mandy! Those little mice are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Challenge. I love EF's and can say Im a total embossing folder Hoarder!! Thanks for the chall as it gave me another chance to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute holiday scene, Mandy. Thanks for the fun challenge! It gives me an "excuse" to dig out all of my emboss folders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card - thanks for sharing and thanks also for a fun challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. The picks are on the next post. 😊

      Delete